Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hitting Home

This is my last Saturday in Boston. I have no home. Strangely, that hasn't hit me as strange yet, despite the fact that it's been over 3 weeks since we moved my stuff to New Iersey. I'm still working like crazy trying to train my replacement, so I guess I don't really have time to think.

I think I wore the same pants to work every day this week. I don't think that will fly at my new office. It's probably time to go shopping. Luckily, I will be working in the fashion capital of the universe, Soho, New York.

Tradition among my friends is to take each other to the Top Of the Hub for dessert when one of the group is leaving. Well, I'm the last one, so I guess I'll have to go sit at the bar and take my chances.

I guess that was the random thoughts about moving post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrystina! I'm so sorry that I am not there to take you to the top of the Hub. If Boston was just 10 hours closer to my house, you know I'd be there.

Enjoy your last week, and cheers to you!!

*MP* said...

I think Grant is going to take me. So that will work itself out. I still miss you girls though.

Anonymous said...

I'll take you! (if you haven't gone yet... )