Friday, December 30, 2005

Working From Home on Thursday Morning...

...but I don't have to like it.

That was the email I sent out Wednesday at 7:30pm. Somehow I ended the year with 3.75 personal days to take and only 2 days in which to take them... which turned into less than 2 because I woke up to an hour of work and 3 calls from the office. And tomorrow I have to log in for at least a little bit--maybe an hour.

But that's the boring stuff. Since last I wrote, I've been to Indiana, Christmas happened, I came back to my lovely apartment with my fabulous roommate, and I managed to take some more time off. It will be very hard to go back to work on Tuesday--or maybe not. Maybe I'll have a new perspective with the new year. That's probably true, but maybe not the way everyone will think. We shall see.

Somehow I have little inspiration for this, so I will stop boring you and go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Chrystina!! I hope you celebrated the passing of the old year with style and opened the new year with a bang!