Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

Monday, I accidentally spit on someone on the T. Then he put on his glove in order to avoid it in the future. I got a nasty look. Really, I was just yawning, and it just popped out. I had no control.

~*~*~
Grant and I tried to ride the CT2 home. We were cold. There was a "Limited: Out of Service" bus coming our way when I said "Can we just get on anyway, please?" in jest, but in hope. And then it stopped. The driver said, "CT2?". And we said, "yessir" and hopped aboard.
~*~*~
Met the shopkeeper of the local convenience store. They have "everything", but "you just might be able to see it". So far we've tested them on butter, cream cheese, lemon juice, and baking soda. They passed. Granted, I didn't attempt with the fresh parmesan, but I didn't want to end up with Kraft.
~*~*~
We keep trying to meet our neighbors and then the cookies either get eaten (Grant's) or they turn into rocks (mine). Good thing I like rocks. Chocolate chip rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we just got a new neighbor. Her moving company managed to break one of our fire sprinkler pipes. No, not the head, the pipe. So there were several floors of the building flooded, dewatering trucks out in the yard all night and now there are huge fans and heaters on all three flooded floors running 24 hours per day.

But she seems very nice.

DWG

Anonymous said...

I suppose I could comment on each of your phony postings - and others who comment - but I must go to the shopkeeper(?)and spit on him with my whimsical loss of (managed) control. Please continue with your brainless fodder. It is so there, if you know what I mean. And you do.