Monday, January 23, 2006

Breakdown Uplift

I didn't have to smoke a cigarette Friday night because:

a) Brian and Lisa forcibly tore me away (in tears) from the Bloomberg Machine
b) Sam bought me a beer
c) Prof. Weinstein sent me an email telling me that I got an A- in Stats
d) of Grant's general distaste for my staying at the office too late (in general)
e) Jeff's encouragement that I can do it and that I am consistently productive

Thank goodness for these people, because smoking is gross.
I hate cigarettes, but I was seriously considering it as an option.

Last night I had 2 dreams. In one, I had a baby named Chrystina. She was cute. In the other, I was friends with superheros, but it wasn't as good as it sounds and made me sleep until 9am. Both somewhat disturbing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babes named Chrystina are usually cute.