Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Onward! To Statistics Class!

On the T to Harvard Square, I was sitting next to an overweight 7-year-old who was busy stuffing his face with Pringles. He looked at me. I looked at him. He said something like "you stink". We decided not to make much of it.

Then I looked at the cute guy with the suitcases. We decided the kid was a little off.

We were entering Harvard Station and I stood up. The kid acted like he was going to hit me. I flinched and looked over at cute guy. We smiled. We decided not to take him too seriously.

Then he stood up. "I'm getting off here," said little man, "You're not getting off here."

"Well actually, I am getting out here," says the motley princess.

"You don't live around here," said little man.

"You're right. I don't"

"Where do you live?"

"Way over that way" (pointing toward Boston)

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Jeff"

"Jeff the cab driver?"

"No. Jeff the rock climber."

And then we parted ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrystina has a boyfriend, Chrystina has a boyfriend...

*MP* said...

And I thought I was being subtle...

Anonymous said...

I only wondered if you were informing HIM that he was your boyfriend, or the rest of us. It was not subtle.