Sunday, November 06, 2005

U-Turn

Awesome! I'm not sure if it was the spectacular views or the champagne or the company or the lake or the playlists or the dance party or the crampons or the herbal essence or the new boots or the fact that I wore a sports bra only for the first half of our hike in November or the sauna or the chocolate or the breakfast or the barbecue or the backpack or the snow or the fact that I wasn't in Boston or the margaritas or the middle of the back seat or the lack of sleep or the amazing bathtub or the fine mist or the possibly faux northern lights or the milky way or the color of the trees or simply the fact that I wasn't even thinking about work, but this weekend was awesome. I certainly didn't do any statistics which I might regret later, but right now I'm just aglow. On my way to rehearsal in about an hour, but then will probably pass out, wake up, go to work, come home, do stats, pass out, go to work, pick up long-lost-friend, take my midterm, come home, pass out, go to work, come home, say hello to friend and head off to yoga with him. Great 3 days, right? Uh, yeah. I want to go back to weekend land. Except for the friend thing. That's awesome.

No comments: