Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Celebrating Old Age

I did it by significantly reducing my liquidity. Yesterday morning, I made a last ditch effort to contribute to my Roth for 2005. I was successful, but only because Massachusetts has a special holiday called Marathon Monday... I mean Patriots' Day.

Oh, and by the way, I have some clarifications to make. What my mom didn't mention about my Mexican granddad is that a) he's her ex-husband's father (not her father) b) he was a legal immigrant and c) that when he came to this country, he refused to speak Spanish and joined the Navy. He's about as Flag-waving American as they come--as far as I can tell.

As my dad pointed out, the Mexicans aren't so nice to their own immigrants from the South... though at this time in the morning, I'm not sure how to deal with that eloquently. So I won't.

G'night folks!

No comments: