Monday, July 11, 2005

Skipper is Bad

Today I came home and he was inside. This was because he was so excited to see the neighbors that he bounded over the fence to see them, breaking it in the process. Since the neighbors were practicing their golf swing, they put him inside. So I took him for a walk to let out a little steam as soon as I arrived. Well, he wanted to let off more steam than I was comfortable with. We never walk with a leash in the park, so we didn't this time. Too bad he found a girl dog he liked. It was so embarrassing. He is the nicest dog, but he's ridiculously disobedient. I was yelling at him in the meanest tone I could muster, but he wouldn't stop trying to hump this poor dog. The owner asked if he was neutered and I said I didn't know... because I don't. He's very fluffy, so it's hard to tell. Then she kind of freaked out because this would not be a pretty baby. The girl dog was only about 35 lbs and had short brown and black hair. This is not a good mix with an 80 lb white Labradoodle.

We finally separated them and I dragged him by the collar out of there. He didn't leave my side the rest of the walk because he knew he was in trouble. When we got home he humped a pillow from the couch. Nasty feak-o. I made him stop. It was gross.

He's spent now. Passed out in the living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, at least he wasn't humping amy ruth's panda bear. then you would have to burn it for sure.