Sunday, July 10, 2005

Skipper is Rad

Skipper is the dog I'm staying with while his family is away.

We went to Nantasket Beachtoday and cruised the boardwalk (ok sidewalk--no dogs allowed on beach). I was wearing a bikini and the dog was, well, nude. We were quite the pair. He's big and fluffy and weighs about 80 lbs. I get lots of "who's walking who?" comments. Whom, you idiots: who's walking whom. And, I think it's clear. His name is Skipper; he's the captain; I'm just the first mate.

Yesterday we did the Fens neighborhood and park. I think next weekend we'll be ready for Newbury street.

The drivers in Nantasket are jerks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are silly! Come and see me in bloomington in my new house. I'm not in it yet but I move in August 13. Also, I'm still expecting my house warming gift.....remember? something about washing dishes...