Thursday, March 31, 2005

Parental Invasion

Somehow everytime my mom comes to my house it turns out way better than it started. I think she's a little obsessive with making that happen anywhere she goes, but at least I benefit. Anyway, because of my family's visit, I am rodent-free and I have a full sized broom. Not to mention the fact that my bed was made and I made it to work on time or early everyday this week. We'll see if that lasts. By the way, they called it the parental invasion, not me. It was more like vacation in my mind. I hope they thought so. Olivia's comment at the end was "I wish I lived here. I wish we could just bring our whole house and move it here." Me too. Then if I have a mouse, I can escape.

On Thursday night, my family arrived and I picked them up from the airport around 10:30. We got home and to bed around midnight. I told Olivia that we would go to the store when she woke up in the morning to get supplies for our Purim Party. She woke up at 6:40am. I had to beg for 10 more minutes... which she diligently and audibly counted. So there I was at 7:15 shopping at Shaw's Copley. We had to wait for the liquor store to open. Who does that?

No comments: