Saturday, April 16, 2005

On Being Wrong

A. Being wrong is not fun.
B. I was wrong about not knowing how to do my job. I definitely know how.
C. Maybe being wrong can be fun. I was evidently wrong about A as well.
D. Being wrong can lead to sending multiple erroneous email messages.
E. Sending multiple erroneous email messages is evil.
F. Recalling email is fun. People should do it more often.
F1. It is annoying when someone who doesn't know how to do your job and doesn't even come to the office enough to do his job (so he passes it off on you) tries to tell you how to do your job. Really annoying. So annoying that it makes me want to hit him and talk behind his back. Not that I'm bitter. No, you don't know who it is, so quit.
G. I love Laura for turning me on to lists.
H. I think I like being wrong.
I. I was not wrong about not needing to go to Level 2 of my Microsoft Access class, as it turns out.
J. New Horizons Learning Center acknowledged that fact by offering to let me attend Level 3 at no additional cost.
K. New Horizons is almost always wrong.
L. Having bad dreams that involve the office and amazonian temperatures is not fun.
M. I think I will stop that.
N. I am going to cut Anna's hair today--and color it. I hope my plan for that is not wrong.
O. I hope Anna gets all the questions on the MCAT right today.
P. I woke up at 6:30 today. That is just wrong.
Q. The Red Sox creamed the hell out of Tampa Bay last night. 10-0. How could something so wrong feel so right?
R. I fell asleep in the 6th inning.
S. I really need to turn in my amended tax return. I was originally wrong.
T. That is not so fun because I now have to pay them back.
U. I want to buy clothes. Is coveting wrong?
V. I am going to California next week--in the middle of busy season for the investment research world. That is wrong. And I like it. Point A is getting more and more wrong.
W. I am almost done with the alphabet.
X. There is a Scrabble tournament in Boston today. I wasn't invited. Wrong again.
Y. Have I missed any letters? That would be funny and wrong.
Z. Being wrong is funny.

No comments: