Sunday, April 03, 2005

11 random thoughts from the weekend

1. You need to see Hotel Rwanda
2. Union Square is far away and no one should live there.
3. I need to move to the other side of the river, but not to Union.
4. Mice can't get in my house when all the entrances are blocked.
5. I am singing Dove Sono from Le Nozze (again) in public this weekend.
6. It's $5 at 67 Newbury to see it happen. You should come.
7. My grandpa is really demanding.
8. I was a little emotional about the pope dying and I'm generally not in favor of catholic doctrine. How strange.
9. You should never put your coffee table somewhere it doesn't belong. If you do, you might come into contact with it in the most painful way when the lights are out. My (borrowed) aloe plant had to contribute some salve for the wounds. Thanks Jill.
10. There is such a thing as a flat dog. My friend has one.
11. Damn Yankees!

No comments: