Saturday, May 21, 2005

You're going to need Google tools...

Ok, it has become clear to me that private lives are just that: private. I'm sure this will take some getting used to as you all may guess--all of those who know me, anyhow--but c'est la vie, c'est dificile. Je vais essayer. The date was good. Very my style. It was followed a second. That's all you get.

Lately I've been absolutely smitten with the Brazilian Girls. They are just so freakin' hot. I recommend a little visit to the site and then possibly some concert tickets. I'm thinking I'll buy a couple for the June 27th Paradise Rock Club show and then see who's worthy of accompanying me later. Or maybe just someone who's willing to take a chance on my style. Either way, I think we would both win. Nic Harcourt approves, and that's all you need to know. Maybe not so satisfying for some, but for those of us who have a deficit of quality Nic/KCRW time, we think he is God. Maybe I'm only speaking for myself here, but I like to refer to myself in the plural, so get over it. That's what happens when you live alone. Someone save me from this insanity.

Je veux me réveiller avec toi, Sabine says. How cute is that?

No comments: