Monday, May 09, 2005

Flaming Butter

Friday night: Let's just say that my visit to a South End bar ended with flaming homosexual man lifting my shirt and revealing what my mama gave me to the rest of the bar. Granted, I was wearing the appropriate undergarments, but I still don't generally give it up for free, I mean, to strangers.

SaturDay: A late start produced by the prior evening's activities.

Saturday night: We had a progressive dinner that covered four towns and was conducted under nor'easter conditions. That's pretty ambitious of us, in my personal opinion. No, a progressive dinner does not require organic ingredients and chanting, but I think that the majority of my spanakopita was actually organic... come to think of it. 5 eggs, 2 lbs. Spinach, 2 lbs. cheese, 1 lb filo dough, and 1/2 lb. butter later, we had quite the artery-clogging appetizer. I brought the leftovers to work today and by the time I left my meeting, it was all gone. Good thing I was already full in spirit.

Sunday: Lots of napping and dishwashing.

Sorry so boring. Having trouble being funny. Will try harder.

No comments: