Sunday, October 09, 2005

Don't you have a party to attend?

Well, yes I do. As it turns out, some of my friends from college along with some highly qualified compatriots have just won a spot in the national championship of ultimate Frisbee. Ultimate Frisbee? Excuse me, did you say Frisbee and National Championship in the same sentence? Oh, yes, my friend, I did. And unlike when I was playing, it is not all about drinking beer. But still, can you imagine telling your boss what's up? I guess I can. He'd be proud.

I should be going to the celebration party because I was asked to attend through a tertiary invitation. But I'm not. It's happening right now and unlike some folks, I have work tomorrow. I am "doing homework". Ok, I'm procrastinating on my homework and passively watching the Angels game (and the Yanks, but who cares about them?). It's a pitcher's count Mariano Rivera vs. Vlad Guerrero. Now Rivera nearly hits Vlad. Tap foul. Grounder to Cano and it's back to Anaheim. Crap. I hate baseball.

Stats homework takes forever. (I bet you're wondering why...)

No comments: