Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Jealous Again

In November, my friend Laura took on the challenge of writing a post per day for 30 days. She thinks that the things she wrote were boring or dull at times, but I thought the whole thing was great. I loved having something to read from her each day. I started this blog because I was jealous of all the interesting things she had to say about life and the culture she was experiencing in Japan. Well, now she is in Indiana, so I have no excuse.

I can't say I'll be as engaging, but arbitrarily starting today (which is technically December 5th), I will start the same endeavor. So until January 4th, I'll find 10 or more minutes each day to give an update to life and/or thoughts.

Book Update: On my way to Thanksgiving in Indiana, I bought Malcolm Gladwell's other book, The Tipping Point, which I basically finished by the time I returned, and now I'm on to J.D. Salinger... Nine Short Stories. And with the way the trains are getting stuck these days, I'll be done in a day or two. Thank goodness I remembered that I really enjoy reading.

No comments: