Sunday, December 09, 2007

This is becoming a pattern

The problem with patterns for me is that I'm a non-habit forming individual. I don't wake up at the same time everyday. I don't buy all the same stuff every time I go to the grocery (although, in my old age and some training from an ex-boyfriend, this has a lot more pattern to it than it used to). I don't habitually place my keys in the same location. I take different routes to work.

Being non-habit-forming has its advantages. A lack of propensity toward addiction and the sense that things are always new and changing being the ones that stand out. However, it can also lead to disaster: messy room, burned dinner, lost keys, the list goes on.

So, that's my excuse. Getting myself into a pattern of writing is not easy and requires training.

No comments: