Saturday, September 03, 2005

SOLD! Red Sox Yankees Tickets Free

I saw the post below on craigslist. Good to see that people are able to help in creative ways. I did edit the post to convert it into coherent English for your reading pleasure. If you'd like to see the original, please click here, while it lasts, anyway. For those of you who don't live 0.43 miles from Fenway, Red Sox/Yankees tickets are like Willy Wonka's golden tickets.

If you want to contribute to the relief fund with your pocketbook, consider finding a matching donation program to double or triple your contribution. Your employer may also match donations.

Craigslist post (reply):
In the 15 minutes this has been posted, I have already received over 150 e-mails. As you see below I was going to give them away, but the generosity offered that I have seen in my e-mail is amazing. I just wanted everyone to know it is nice to see that there are still good people in this country. I will be e-mailing the person that offered the most money. The people of New Orleans need this more than I do for the $60 I paid for the tickets. Thank you all!

Original Post:
I have free Yankees / Red Sox tickets at Fenway. I will be in New Orleans working on the Katrina relief. If you wish to offer me money for the tickets, I will donate the money to the Red Cross.

The tickets are in the bleachers and are for the game 9/30. E-mail me if interested.

No comments: