Sunday, September 25, 2005

Talk Amongst Yourselves

This weekend was full of voices from my past. It's amazing to me that several of them live within a couple of miles of my house and I never see them. Reliving college memories isn't always the best idea, however, since we all make interesting mistakes in college. Let's just say I didn't feel good for most of today. I suppose it's nice to have time to stop thinking about the day-to-day whether that's work life or my non-stop NPR listening, but I feel a little brain dead.

In other news, this week is going to be crazy with deadlines, missing colleagues, choir rehearsal, watching my Statistics class online because I'll be in New York on Tuesday for another class (Presenting Data and Information with Edward Tufte), all-day choir retreat on Saturday, homework, singing in church choir, and Laura coming Monday. I'm looking forward to being busy, but it might be a little intense and might not result in a lot of blog posts. So talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: