Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dreaming


A couple of nights ago when I was sleeping, I dreamt that I ran into three women who were singing a song from one of my favorite albums, A Ma Zone (Zap Mama). It was dark and in a grassy median where, for some reason, many people were gathered. I was in the middle of chasing someone who had stolen my back pack or something but they were so awesome that I stopped and sang along--but I sounded terrible! It was like I was listening to them through headphones and couldn't hear myself... that bad. I asked them if they were really Zap Mama, and they were kind of standoffish and rude and told me they were. I was all excited because who knows Zap Mama? And how would you run into them in such a random place. Long story short, I think I proceeded to embarass myself and then had to leave. There was the missing backpack issue, afterall. Posted by Hello

No comments: