Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Walk of Shame

Last night's exploits... ha! So this class I'm taking is in Quincy (which is over an hour train ride from my house--and that's with a little luck with trains and shuttles). Luckily, for dinner last night I was invited to a family friend's house in Hingham (about 15 minutes from here by car without getting lost). We had dinner and then they said, "why don't you just spend the night?"... so long story short, I did. So I am at my little class again, in the first row, and wearing exactly the same clothes as I wore yesterday and I haven't brushed my teeth since yesterday morning... also something I don't recommend (see previous posts for additional non-recommendations). My theory is that (a) people won't remember what I wore yesterday and (b) I don't really care since I in all likelihood will not see them again. My teeth do feel a little yucky, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, nobody ever remembers what you wore the previous day so you should be safe. If they do, that means they were paying way too much attention to your clothes the day before, and thats just scarry, stalker-like even. As far as the oral hygiene goes, I'm sure any dentist would recommend three brushings a day with a good floss in between, but hey, skip it every now and then, live dangerously!