Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hot Cakes and Hot Cheeks

Hot Cakes:

On Wednesday night I got all excited about making stuffed peppers. So I made them. Lovely spicy black beans, jasmine rice, corn, some other secret spices... unfortunately I started late, so by the time they were done, I had already eaten enough snacks to fill me up. Plus, I made four of them which is much more than a toothpick can eat at once or even before they go bad. So I packed up my bag with the peppers and some chèvre and sent out an email to the office that I would be providing lunch to three lucky winners. I had 5 responses within 8 minutes for my little vegetarian cuisine. Next week I am thinking of bringing in Hot Cakes to see which is actually the better seller (to make sure my claim that "they went like hot cakes" was actually true).
(Thanks to Sam for the hot cake inspiration)


Hot Cheeks:

Today on the train I saw the most exquisite set of cheeks I've ever seen on a male specimen. Then I saw another guy with similarly fabulous cheeks admiring the same view. I believe I lost that contest.

No comments: