Sunday, February 20, 2005

Funny Night

How is it that a night that starts out as "I think I'm going to stay home... I have an early train to catch" turn into an all-night-close-the-club event? Well, you can start with the fact that it's Boston where the clubs must close at 3 and often close earlier (2 in this case). Personally, however, I was having "a drink" with someone a 5 minute walk from my house. That somehow turned into a few drinks, a cab ride to a high scale hook up joint, someone kissing my hand and then my jaw, a girl opening the bathroom door on me and not closing it in a timely manner, sketchy guys dancing with me, and then finally retreating here. All in all, it was fun but certainly not planned, and I definitely am not packed for tomorrow's trip to NYC. I guess I'll just wake up early. If this is without typo/spelling error, it is by miracle.

No comments: