Wednesday, June 15, 2005

20 Answers

1. I spent almost 12 hours in the office today. No matter how important you are, this should not be done. Yet, I feel strangely not too tired.
2. I still didn't get everything done.
3. There were far too many crises this morning.
4. I am wearing a floppy sun hat and I just noticed that my heartbeat is being echoed in the vibration of the hat.
5. Yes, it is 10pm.
6. No, I haven't packed.
7. I'm going to Idaho.
8. Yes, it will be fun.
9. I'm also going to the Brazilian Girls concert with 4 other people.
10. That will definitely be fun.
11. I had to give up on getting them in person and went ahead and paid The Man.
12. I hate paying The Man. I'd rather pay The Girls.
13. The Red Sox are winning.
14. How could that be Blahston?
15. Ok, there are certainly down sides to having an MLB team in your back yard, but I could think of worse things.
16. Like a bad mariachi band.
17. My head is 2 inches smaller than my waist.
18. I measured.
19. There is definitely something wrong with me.
20. It is cold.

No comments: