Friday, June 03, 2005

Commuting on Thursday

This Thursday's commute home turned into mini pub crawl with coworkers. We were 4 i nHarvard Sqare and then, 2 girls decided they needed to discuss some sensitive details, so the other 2 of us went on to Central to finish the Miami Heat game. I now know that they're from Miami. And that they got Shaq. And that Kobe didn't turn out to be a good gamble for the Lakers. A whole season of basketball all told in one perfectly summarized pint. Then I arm wrestled a tatooed guy named Jesse and flirted with Analytical Stress. Turned out AS wasn't as interesting as I had hoped. Then I met Ben who opened the window at Zuzu to talk and he gave me a poster from his band. I gave him my URL too, so be on your best behavior, there might be someone new to the scene. Then we finally had to grab a slice and head home. I proceeded to sing out loud with my headphones on on the T. It was great.

No comments: