Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sweaty Goodness

I'm sure that it will get a bit old after a while, but right now I couldn't be happier about the fact that my yoga shirt feels like my wet t-shirt contest shirt. It's thoroughly drenched, and I wasn't even in an intentionally hot yoga class. You know you're ridding yourself of toxins when your calves bead up with sweat.

The sun has finally made an appearance and has drawn out all the strapless tops. I never in my wildest dreams thought that a strapless top would be possible without goosebumps. There were literally times this winter/spring that I couldn't remember what it felt like to leave the house without a jacket. My friends who come over frequently came over last night for an impromptu dinner party and when they left I genuinely thought they had forgotten something since it's always such an operation at the door with layers and boots and all. As it turns out, all they needed was a pair of sandals. How freaking weird?

On the other hand, it's 10 degrees warmer than Long Beach, CA and I can almost guarantee it's more humid too. I'll take it, however, to a nor'easter.

No comments: