Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I RAN 3.5 MILES

No, I really did. I stopped for water twice without much luck and got stuck in traffic a couple of times, but made it in 42 minutes. Now you're thinking "damn, she's slow", but you have to understand that I don't do aerobic exercise. Yoga is all done in a 2' x 6' space with no equipment. I didn't even think about training for this, so 12 minute miles is not bad if you ask me. Then I drank a beer and a half. My teammates ate pizza, but the overloaded with Feta greek salad was what appealed to me. Not that you care. Not that I care.

Anyhow, let's just say the shower I just now finally took was desperately needed.

I might not feel so hot in the morning. Then again, considering it's 90 degrees right now, I might.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Amy says, "sí, se puede."