Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ROCKSTAR!!!

I went to the Brazilian Girls concert last night and it was freaking delicious. The opening band, Tortured Soul (from Brooklyn, New York), was also good. I went with the most lushious of my coworkers and we had a smashing time. Who knew you could have so much fun with work people. I don't think we spoke one sentence about work. It was great. Probably helped by the fact that we decided to do shots before getting on the T, where we did pull ups. Then we tried to juggle in a convenience store and someone tried to teach us. Unsuccessfully.

The concert was a big sweaty sex pit. Sort of. A german guy tried to dance with me which was ok, but then he put his mouth on my face which was gross. Some people would call this a kiss, but I called it a slobbery mouth on my face. Yuck. Sabina, the lead singer, and her boys are all about as hot as they can be. Go see these babies in concert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
Good idea to avoid slobbery Germans. yuk. Also, I watched War of the Worlds yesterday or Guerra de los mundos and they ended up safe in Boston in the end. It was awesome. I was like, of course you´re safe in B-town. It´s awesome! I like you city. Post a picture of what it looks like there now. Ok, that´s it and that´s all. BYE!

Anonymous said...

ok this is getting ridiculus. You got mad at me for not entering in my blog my life story and you haven´t since june 28th! i was in places like Oaxaca, Mexico so I couldn´t! I understand that you´ve been in KENTUCKY for awhile (although i understand they have computers there) but you need to get back at it. love you. hope the 4th with the fam was fun!
amy